Law and Order (1953 film)
VIDEO of Law And Order Western (1953) – Ronald Regan
|Law and Order|
|Directed by||Nathan Juran|
|Written by||W.R. Burnett|
|Box office||$1 million (US)|
Having cleaned up Tombstone, Arizona, marshal Frame Johnson (Ronald Reagan) quits after an attempted lynching. He hopes to settle down on a ranch near Cottonwood with his sweetheart Jeannie (Dorothy Malone). Before he can do so, he may have to clean up Cottonwood, too, making a great sacrifice to restore law and order.
- Ronald Reagan as Frame Johnson
- Dorothy Malone as Jeannie
- Preston Foster as Kurt Durling
- Russell Johnson as Jimmy Johnson
- Alex Nicol as Lute Johnson
- Ruth Hampton as Maria Durling
- Barry Kelley as Sheriff Elder
- Dennis Weaver as Frank Durling
- Jack Kelly as Jed
- ‘The Top Box Office Hits of 1953’, Variety, January 13, 1954
- Shooting stars: heroes and heroines of Western film by Archie P. McDonald.
- Best Western Movies: Winning Pictures, Favorite Films and Hollywood “B” Entries by John Howard Reid.
|This 1950s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|